"1. Indoor social gatherings with people from outside your household should not include more than 10 people.
7. Eating and drinking establishments are limited to 50% capacity for indoor service and must end alcohol service and delivery at midnight. Outdoor dining must comply with the requirements of the Outdoor Open Air Guidance. Table size for indoor and outdoor dining is limited to a maximum of 10 people.
8. Wedding and funeral ceremonies and indoor receptions, and wakes are permitted and must follow appropriate venue requirements. If food or drinks are served, eating and drinking establishment requirements outlined above apply."
The canteen is open regular hours.
If you require assistance from the VFW, and the building is not open, contact the following people (if someone doesn’t answer please leave a message):
- Canteen issues: Megan Collins/Kevin Collins 360-720-6943/360-672-5338
- Post Access: Perry Taylor/Mark Johnson 360-969-2467/360-440-3333
- Service Officer: Chuck Bond 360-720-4401
- Chaplain: Wes Wilson 360-675-6423